Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lip Balms

Hey everyone I hope you all are having a good day so far. I don't know if you guys have heard about the phase that every blogger goes through but I think I'm going through that. It's when you get too lazy to blog & that's what I've been doing. I'm trying to break out of that phase cause I got a lot of cool things that I'm dying to talk about.

Lets Get Started

Today I want to talk about a few things. As you can tell by the title it's lip balms. I honestly believe I am obsessed with them. I'm always trying to get new ones even when I haven't finished the old one. I think my obsession started when I cracked my lips a couple years; after that I never wanted my lips to be dry every again.
This hasn't made my favorite list yet but its definitely getting there. Smiths Minted Rose Lip Balm is so good. I got it at Sephora for $7 and I love it. It feels so light weight on your lips and when applied you get this little tingle feeling. It has a soft minty smell & the color is very sheer. I put this on my lips at night sometimes and the next morning my lips feel so soft.

I know many of you already know it this product but I had to talk about it. To be honest when Baby Lips first came out I never cared to try it out. It wasn't until a couple months ago I decided to see what all the hype was about & I feel so bad that I didn't try this sooner. I really love this products; this is the only color I have right now but I plan on stocking up on all the colors. This color is Cherry Me. This is also a very light weight lip balm, it smells fantastic (kind of like the jolly ranch candy), the color is a very sheer red. It's also made with shea butter and vitamin E which is a bonus. The only thing is I don't have 8 hr moisture like it said but that doesn't really bother me because I reapply before it's completely soaked up. You can purchase at your drugstore.

I talked about this lip balm in my I <3 Summer Tag, but it doesn't really hurt to run through it again. I have to say that Nivea Lip Butter is definitely one of my favorite lip balms. This is a much thicker that the other two but moisturizes beautifully. I had this for a months now and I still have a solid 2 months to go before I repurchase. The color is universal, so skin tone doesn't matter. If you don't like your lip balm with smell this is great for you. I got this at the drugstore.

Overall I love all these products. I will definitely repurchase and get different colors as well. If you haven't tried any of these as yet please go out and them. If y'all know any good lip balms comment below and I will check them out.

I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful in purchasing your next lip balm. Have a good day.

-Ashleyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment