Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Combination/Oily Face

Hey everyone, so I'm finally back to blogging. I came back from vacation a couple days ago but I just couldn't blog. I don't know what it was but I was just in a weird mood. I am feeling a little better now so I took advantage of it. I really did miss "talking" to you guys; I considered y'all to be my friends that I have girly conversation with. But on to the good stuff.

If you don't know I have combination/oily skin (mostly oily) & I absolutely hate looking like a grease ball when I wear makeup. I found this on YouTube and I know many of you may know about this already but I just wanted to give my opinion on it. Milk Of  Magnesia

When I heard about this I asked myself, how can a laxative help with an oily face? I honestly didn't even think this can work but let me tell you this is magic. Yes magic, I've tried everything and nothing worked; so when this did it was magic.

Its very simple to use. All you have to do is pour a little on a flat surface, use a cotton or your finger tips and just rub a light amount on the face (Do Not put around the eye area). Wait about 2 mins to dry; your face will dry to a white cast but it wont effect the color of your foundation or powder. Before I forget ALWAYS shake up the bottle before you use it. I don't think it would be a good idea to put on moisturizer right before putting on the milk of magnesia; only because it sucks up oil.I know there is like 3 flavors but only get the original one. (I repeat only get original flavored) The brand you get doesn't matter. You can get this at any drugstore.

This basically shows on the left what your face is suppose to look like when you the magnesia dries. The white cast should not affect the color of your foundation as shown in the middle. On the left is the finish product. 

The Milk Of Magnesia works very well as a primer too. Overall I think this is the best thing to use for oily skin. If you want long lasting matte finish I recommend this. It last for about 7-8 hrs, which I believe is pretty long for a laxative. 

I hope you enjoyed the review and considered getting this & til' next time :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment