Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Just To Let You Know

Hey everyone, I know it's kind of late to be posting right now but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm going away on Thursday for vacation. I wont be posting until I get back which is in 2 weeks. I will be reviewing a few new products when I get back just to see how it holds up. After that is over I want to write about a few suggestions that you guys make; so in that case please leave comments or email me about suggestion on products to try out or to just ask questions. My contact form is on my blog page. 

I know I've started blogging a few weeks ago but I definitely will miss you guys and miss posting.
Not to make this longer than it should be but good night everyone and see you in 2 weeks.

Don't forget to email for suggestions or to just ask questions 


-Ashleyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment