Saturday, July 13, 2013

About Myself



I want to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Ashley, 17+ (continuously getting older) I'm a student in school & also Caribbean. I'm a very loving person, very sweet (too sweet) but that's okay. I love to sing; matter of fact singing/music is who I am. Working on making that my career. Fashion & Beauty are my 2nd favorites. I enjoy exploring new ideas and getting inspiration from all over the world; hopefully that can turn into something for me as well.

To be honest I'm creating this blog to write reviews about all the beauty products that I purchase; from makeup, hair care, and skin care. I don't really do a lot of skin care sadly but I am starting. I must say that I am a beginner when it comes to makeup; I'm still learning and figuring out products I like to use, so please forgive if i don't write about certain products, its probably because I've never heard of it or haven't gotten my hands on it yet. I also will be doing fashion on here as well; giving a few tips on some outfits that I like or was shocked to see. (A mini Fashion Police I would call it) I don't know how frequently I will posting beauty reviews but I will start with once a week and see if it picks up, as for fashion I will posting every other day.

I do take suggestions on products to try, so please don't be afraid to make suggestions. Please follow and I look forward to this fun "journey" with you.

-Ashleyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment