Monday, July 15, 2013

 The Body Shop Review

Hey everyone, today I will be reviewing two products that I have purchased from The Body Shop. If you don't know The Body Shop is well know for there skin care products. They also have makeup, hair care, and fragrances.

First thing I wanna talk about is the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. The bottle says that it is suitable for blemished skin. I mainly got this product because the employee at the store said the Tea Tree is good for oily skin. (I should let it be known now that I have really oily skin) I wasn't too sure if I should buy it but I did. Honestly I felt like this product could of been way better. The way the employee explained the noticeable difference other customers saw, made me feel that this would be good, and I honestly didn't feel that way. It barely controlled my oily t-zone without makeup. The only good thing I can say is, when I wash my face and my put on oil controlling makeup, I do notice that I don't have to blot as often. Over all I don't really like this product and I wouldn't repurchase. (I've bought this product 6 weeks ago and I'm not even half way through the bottle yet. So this go a long way)


Second thing I want to talk about is there Concealer All-In-One. The description says it's easy to blend and covers dark circles as well as imperfections. It also had vitamin E and Marula Oil. I honestly really like this concealer; I mainly use it for my under eye circles and I find that it works really well. It's a high coverage concealer but blends very lightweight. I blend this out with an e.l.f foundation brush and I absolutely love the way it looks. 4 stars and I would repurchase.


-Ashleyxo

You can get more information on these two products & check out other products at The Body 
Shops website. I will also leave a direct link to these products.
http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com
http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/makeup/foundation-concealer/concealer-all-in-one.aspx
http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/skin-care/skin-care-best-sellers/tea-tree-skin-clearing-facial-wash.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment