Sunday, July 28, 2013

LIEBSTER Award!!!

Hey everyone, before I start I want to thank +Emily Ellcome & +Courtney Caldwell-Thomas for tagging me nominating. Their blogs are so cool and if you haven't checked it out then you should. This award is a way for bloggers to meet other bloggers. That is just wonderful, especially for the new bloggers like myself.
(Warning - this is going to be a long blog today, but don't worry it's still very interesting)

Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.4. Go to their page and tell them.5. No tag backs!


Here were my questions from Emily

1. What is one thing you love the most?
- Other than my family, I love to sing. Singing is my passion.

2. If you could do anything with your life what would it be?
-If I could do anything with my life it would be, to be a business a women. When I say business women I don't mean desk work, I mean work on a beauty line,with fashion experts, with charities, and definitely become a singer.

3. What is one thing do you always wear or bring with you?
- Other than my phone, I always bring lip balm. I must always have it my bag. I hate licking my lips, so lip balm is always on hand.

4. What is the meaning of life to you?
- I think the meaning of life is to be happy. I feel like once your content with your life and happy, that's the meaning of life. Of course your gonna go through dark times, people are gonna come in and out your life, but if you can go through all the trail and tribulations that comes at you, and still be happy/satisfied when you look back at it; that's the meaning of life to me.

5. What is one way you get creative?
- It doesn't really matter. I could be listening to music, out with my friends, etc. Anything can pop a creative idea in my head.

6. Favorite food?
- This is a really hard one. Lately I've been wanting to try new foods, so I really don't know. I think I'm going to give a boring answer and say pizza.

7. Tea, coffee or herbal tea?
- I would say tea, only because I never tried herbal tea and my parents don't really like me drinking coffee cause it's bad for me.

8. Something your readers don't know about you?
- Um I'm very sweet. I've told once that I'm way to nice. That's the most boring answer.

9. Gel mousse, liquid, or powder foundation?
-I'm going to say liquid foundation because I haven't got a chance to try the other one. I will be trying them very soon.

10. Lipstick or Lip gloss?
-Lipstick! I know this might sound weird but every time I put on lip gloss, my lips start to get really hot. 

11. Why did you start blogging?
- After watching so many videos on YouTube, I knew I wanted to be a beauty guru. I've always had a desire to help others with beauty and share my opinion about it. I knew I wasn't ready for YouTube just yet, so creating a blog is what I did and I'm very happy with my decision. 


Here were Courtney questions

1. What is your favorite lip color?
- My favorite lip color is RED! 


2. If you had to choose a hairstyle for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- I would choose to have long curly because my hair is naturally curly, so I would want to stick with that.


3. Who is your favorite blogger at the moment?
- Honestly I don't have one. I like to many. Wouldn't be fair to choose.


4.What is your go to makeup look?
- My go to look is the classic winged eyeliner and red lips. I don't know what it is about that look but I really love it.


5. Where would be your ideal location to live?
- I always thing about that but I would honestly say NYC. I know that I live here already but I would move out the state for a while and then come back to live permanently.


6. What would you rather? A makeover or a fashion takeover?
- A fashion take over. I think it would interesting.


7. Why did you start your blog?
- Answered that in the other set of questions I had but to some it up; I really want to be a beauty guru and felt like I should start from somewhere since I'm still a little afraid of YouTube.


8. What beauty product could you not live without?
- I couldn't live without foundation. I rather know all my blemishes is covered.


9. What is your favorite film of all time?
- It's a Bollywood movie. I don't remember the name but the abbreviation is DDLJ. One of the best love stories I've ever seen.

  
10. What is your favorite fragrance? 
- I don't know if it has a name but the Ed Hardy fragrance. The one for women in the pink bottle.


11. What is your favorite season?
- Summer! I have more freedom

nominate:

My Questions:
1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup product?
2. What is something you love about using makeup?
3. What is something your readers don't know about you?
4. What is you favorite skincare product?
5. What is your dream job?
6. Fears?
7. What is one makeup product you could live without?
8. One place in the world you'll love to visit?
9. Shoes or Handbags?
10. How would you describe your fashion style?
11. What inspired you to start blogging?

I want to thank Emily & Courtney so much for nominating. 
Hope you enjoyed ready this post; have a great day.
-Ashleyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment