Sunday, July 21, 2013

Facial Scrub

Good Afternoon everyone; If you live in NYC like me the heat wave we just had was a killer. Can I go on record and say that heat wave was more than deadly. I haven't experience humidity like that in a every long time. It's a good thing I stayed in the house most of the time; but no matter what the whether is a good facial scrub is always a good treatment to yourself. 

Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub

I bought this facial scrub a couple months a ago. Queen Helene Refreshing Mint Julep. On the front it states that it "Deep cleans and gently exfoliates the dull surface layers of your skin" Also on the back it states that the gently exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dead, dry cells from the surface of your skin. I think that this product does exactly what it says; I massage a small amount on my face with my fingers and let it sit for 30 mins. I then rinse it off with warm water and moisturize with my favorite moisturizer. My face feels refreshed, soft, and smooth. If you have acne blemish, this product works really well to get rid of that. After the first use, you start to see the blemishes fading. 

I think is this a very good product. I got it at a beauty supply store for less than $5. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to spend tons of money or someone who just wants to treat themselves without leaving the house.


Thanks for reading & Til next time
Have a great day

-Ashleyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment